- Covid, a Bergamo 138 nuovi casi, indice di contagio ancora in calo 30 novembre 2020L’incidenza dei tamponi è dell’11,2%. La prima domenica di zona arancione in Lombardia
- Coronavirus a Bergamo: Covid hotel, Muratella banco di prova (con Malinowskyi ospite) 30 novembre 2020Arrivano più pazienti dagli ospedali e le strutture cambiano per aumentare l’assistenza sanitaria
- L’Atalanta spreca, beffata dal Verona che vince 2-0|Foto 30 novembre 2020Una vittoria nelle ultime sei partite in campionato per i nerazzurri. I gol di Veloso su rigore al 62’ e di Zaccagni all’83’. La squadra di Gasp sconfitta dall’allievo Juric
- Coronavirus a Bergamo, il dibattito: «La montagna non è solo sci». «No, è essenziale» 30 novembre 2020Chi spinge per riaprire gli impianti e chi sostiene che non sia essenziale
- Bergamo, è morto il professor Tancredi Bianchi, una vita per l’economia e l’università 28 novembre 2020Dalla Sapienza alla Bocconi, aveva insegnato in diversi atenei. All’attività accademica aveva unito l’impegno nelle amministrazioni di istituti bancari e società. I funerali lunedì
- Cassani: "Ganna tris a Tokyo, ma ora dobbiamo salvare i giovani" 30 novembre 2020Cassani: "Ganna tris a Tokyo, ma ora dobbiamo salvare i giovani" Il c.t azzurro: "Per Filippo prova in linea, cronometro e quartetto". A rischio 300 ragazzi: "Nascono le squadre degli isolati nei comitati regionali"
- Coppa del Mondo di cross: l’iridata jr Van Anrooij gravemente ferita da freno a disco 29 novembre 2020Coppa del Mondo di cross: l’iridata jr Van Anrooij gravemente ferita da freno a disco Caduta in partenza della prova femminile a Tabor, nella Repubblica Ceca. L’olandese, che corre su strada per la Trek-Segafredo, ha 18 anni: lesione all’avambraccio, subito operata. Il suo tecnico Nys: “Mai visto un taglio così”
- Con Van Aert e Van der Poel la strada vincente parte dal cross 29 novembre 2020Con Van Aert e Van der Poel la strada vincente parte dal cross Il belga re della Sanremo ha aperto la stagione invernale: terzo. A Natale la sfida con l’olandese, primo al Fiandre
- Marchand, 109 anni e primatista dell'Ora dei centenari, scrive a Macron: "Più libertà per la bici" 28 novembre 2020Marchand, 109 anni e primatista dell'Ora dei centenari, scrive a Macron: "Più libertà per la bici" Personaggio unico e amatissimo in Francia, Marchand ha fatto 22,547 km nel 2017. La sua lettera al presidente della Repubblica: "Lo sport, e credo di esserne la prova vivente, è un antidoto alle malattie e un fattore di buona […]
Self portraiture for her is not autobiographical in nature. Her painterly approach imbues her photographs with mystery and atmosphere, and her studio work appears touched by nature, albeit in a surreal and otherworldly sense. Since so much of my work has not been autobiographical, I want to dive deeper into my own psyche and put that on display. How did you get interested in photography? Each square frame created by photographer Brooke Shaden is like a window into another world. This comprehensive course is a powerful look into the world of fine art photography led by one of the world’s most talented photographers, Brooke Shaden. Where is your photography going? Another theme that I love is decay, and another is rebirth. She began creating self-portraits for ease and to have full control over the images, and has since grown into a self-portrait fine art photographer. Brooke was photographically born in December 2008 after graduating from Temple with bachelor degrees in film and English. Her painterly approach imbues her photographs with mystery and atmosphere, and her studio work appears touched by nature, albeit in a surreal and otherworldly sense. What do you do besides photography? The Pre-Raphaelite painters always stuck with me for their light and color use. Brooke Shaden | Photography | Limited Editions | Art Gallery AFK, Lisbon / Galeria de Arte AFK, Lisboa She enhances these effects by expertly manipulating and editing her raw photographs in post-production, adding layers of patina to each image, giving them a timeless, fairytale quality. She creates amazing surreal images that are dark and disturbing yet mesmerizingly beautiful. Brooke works to capture fantastic realities within her photographic frame. Do you have any preferences regarding cameras and format? She grew up near the “Amish Country” until attending Temple University. What are you currently working on and do you have any photographic plans for future? I certainly do love many artists. She began creating self-portraits for ease and to have full control over the images, and has since grown into a self-portrait fine art photographer. Brooke Shaden, an Arizona-based fine art photographer, is extremely creative and talented. Free Textures – Erin Applebee is a Fine-art Photographer & Digital Designer-[…] textures that I found on the internet (particularly ones by Brooke Shaden, you can find her’s here), but I was inspired by a couple of my favourite photographers to start taking my own. It is very important for my process that I know what I am creating in every sense – visually, thematically, symbolically – before I pick up my camera. Photographically I love the work of Gregory Crewdson and his cinematic imagery. Where do you get your creative inspiration from? I write a lot, play video games, hike frequently, and travel extensively! Is there any other artis or photographer who inspired your art? I use a Sony mirrorless camera which helps tremendously in my workflow since I have Fibromyalgia and can’t hold a heavy camera for very long. I love to work from a place of theme. It was only after graduating with those degrees that I picked up my still camera. With each image, Shaden sets out to “make beautiful that which others find disturbing…and mold it into something complex and magnetic.”, Limited-Edition Prints by Leading Artists. 908K likes. For me, the image is already formed in my imagination before I ever begin creating. Instead, I went on to study filmmaking and English literature, which I felt were more in line with the ways I wanted to express myself. I love the end result and the process of discovery can be amazing, but mostly I love dreaming of concepts. I have always been drawn to darkness and beauty, so that is a theme I constantly explore. Fine art photographer, author, motivational speaker. Self portraiture for her is not autobiographical in nature. I first took a photo class as a teenager but never fell in love with the medium. What are your three favourite photography books? These themes crop up in my work frequently. Over the […] Do you have an educational artistic background? I realized then that my love for visual storytelling could be perfectly captured in a single shot instead of a whole movie, and my love for symbolism through literature could be incorporated into a photograph as well. I never loved photography as a hobby, in terms of using a camera to take pictures. The photography series, featured below, depicts the ethereal dream state of nightmares and horrors, as envisioned and captured by her highly imaginative mind. All Rights reserved. Brooke was photographically born in December 2008 after graduating from Temple with bachelor degrees in film and English. Brooke Shaden Photography. During this class, Brooke will walk through the entire process of creating a fine art series, from conceptualization, shooting, and editing to branding and pricing. Each square frame created by photographer Brooke Shaden is like a window into another world. I draw inspiration from film, especially Pan’s Labyrinth as a favorite. Instead, she places herself within environments she wishes to explore, where secrets are exposed, impossibilities are tested, and life is questioned in eras beyond our own. Interview with fine art photographer Floriane de Lassée, Interview with fine art photographer Ákos Major, Interview with documentary photographer Julia Abzaltdinova, Interview with fine art photographer Brooke Shaden.