- Covid, a Bergamo 138 nuovi casi, indice di contagio ancora in calo 30 novembre 2020L’incidenza dei tamponi è dell’11,2%. La prima domenica di zona arancione in Lombardia
- Coronavirus a Bergamo: Covid hotel, Muratella banco di prova (con Malinowskyi ospite) 30 novembre 2020Arrivano più pazienti dagli ospedali e le strutture cambiano per aumentare l’assistenza sanitaria
- L’Atalanta spreca, beffata dal Verona che vince 2-0|Foto 30 novembre 2020Una vittoria nelle ultime sei partite in campionato per i nerazzurri. I gol di Veloso su rigore al 62’ e di Zaccagni all’83’. La squadra di Gasp sconfitta dall’allievo Juric
- Coronavirus a Bergamo, il dibattito: «La montagna non è solo sci». «No, è essenziale» 30 novembre 2020Chi spinge per riaprire gli impianti e chi sostiene che non sia essenziale
- Bergamo, è morto il professor Tancredi Bianchi, una vita per l’economia e l’università 28 novembre 2020Dalla Sapienza alla Bocconi, aveva insegnato in diversi atenei. All’attività accademica aveva unito l’impegno nelle amministrazioni di istituti bancari e società. I funerali lunedì
- Cassani: "Ganna tris a Tokyo, ma ora dobbiamo salvare i giovani" 30 novembre 2020Cassani: "Ganna tris a Tokyo, ma ora dobbiamo salvare i giovani" Il c.t azzurro: "Per Filippo prova in linea, cronometro e quartetto". A rischio 300 ragazzi: "Nascono le squadre degli isolati nei comitati regionali"
- Coppa del Mondo di cross: l’iridata jr Van Anrooij gravemente ferita da freno a disco 29 novembre 2020Coppa del Mondo di cross: l’iridata jr Van Anrooij gravemente ferita da freno a disco Caduta in partenza della prova femminile a Tabor, nella Repubblica Ceca. L’olandese, che corre su strada per la Trek-Segafredo, ha 18 anni: lesione all’avambraccio, subito operata. Il suo tecnico Nys: “Mai visto un taglio così”
- Con Van Aert e Van der Poel la strada vincente parte dal cross 29 novembre 2020Con Van Aert e Van der Poel la strada vincente parte dal cross Il belga re della Sanremo ha aperto la stagione invernale: terzo. A Natale la sfida con l’olandese, primo al Fiandre
- Marchand, 109 anni e primatista dell'Ora dei centenari, scrive a Macron: "Più libertà per la bici" 28 novembre 2020Marchand, 109 anni e primatista dell'Ora dei centenari, scrive a Macron: "Più libertà per la bici" Personaggio unico e amatissimo in Francia, Marchand ha fatto 22,547 km nel 2017. La sua lettera al presidente della Repubblica: "Lo sport, e credo di esserne la prova vivente, è un antidoto alle malattie e un fattore di buona […]
Not all volume controls are created equal – some affect frequency response at different levels, some introduce noise, some rely on tone-snatching digital level controls. Audiophile-grade components throughout for crystal clear monitoring, Pristine and powerful 20W/channel headphone amp, Programmable remote tethered by a single Cat 5e shielded cable, Customize the five analog inputs, three speaker sets and dedicated subwoofer output, Assignable stereo subwoofer output includes programmable level trim and filter, Audiophile-grade analog stepped-attenuator volume control, Adjust for and store level offsets for different devices, Input level compensation for -10dBV and +4dBu sources, Talkback system with dual control and dedicated slate output. I couldn’t work without it. Connected with a single shielded Cat-5 cable, this remote is equally at home on a desk or the armrest of a big console – wherever your listening sweet spot is. The guys at Dangerous obviously designed this thing from years of experience.”. The SR modules allow you to add as many channels as you need to handle all of your surround monitoring tasks, all with the world-class sound and control that the ST has to offer. Whether you’re blasting playback through the mains or squinting at your small monitors at whisper volumes, the MONITOR-ST will never color your sound or skew your stereo image. You can do the same with the inputs, and with the Subwoofer Output, getting all of your studio’s gear in perfect balance for seamless monitoring. It features three stereo speaker outputs, a switchable/programmable subwoofer output, four main analog inputs, one aux input, headphone amplifier and CUE output, talkback, and is further expandable with Monitor SR for surround sound and A.S.S. No problem. Follow this product to see new listings in your feed! Just add the MONITOR-SR to your ST system. The illuminated switches give you instant visual feedback of all your settings, while the stepped volume knob triggers the audiophile-grade relays in the main unit. the MONITOR-ST’s volume control is a relay-actuated stepped analog attenuator made from top-shelf audiophile-grade components, expertly implemented into Chris Muth’s no-compromise analog signal path. Stay in the sweet spot while managing every signal in your studio. the MONITOR-ST is so accurate, clear and flexible that you’ll see its remote atop even the world’s best consoles! RICHARD DEVINE • COMPOSTER & SOUND DESIGNER“I like to mix at lower volumes, and with the ST even at low volumes you get all that macro, beautiful detail, which was interesting to me. '”, RAY BENSON • MUSICIAN/ARTIST“I use gear that sounds good to me. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. With the advent of “prosumer” gear, the monitoring path is typically sacrificed to meet a price-point, and even some of the world’s most revered and expensive large-format consoles have less-than-accurate center sections that obscure the sound. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to the processing of my data in order to receive emails. From the remote’s elegantly-shaped knob, you’ll get crystal clear sonics with dead-accurate volume level recalls and better than 0.01dB gain tracking between channels. Warranty: Free 2 year extended warranty with online registration. Need to monitor a -10dBV commercial source like a CD player with levels perfectly matched? I know that I’m hearing an accurate representation of the system output and the headphone output is the best I’ve ever heard.”, CHRIS BIALUSKI • PRESIDENT, RECORDING.ORG“The MONITOR-ST is actually an education in doing it right. As former world-class studio owners and makers of custom mastering equipment, Dangerous Music builds no-compromise, problem-solving gear. Please check the fields highlighted in red. Find everything you need to make music. The MONITOR ST/SR combo is simply the most accurate, clear and flexible surround monitoring solution available.IMPECCABLE SOUND, ELEGANT CONTROLDesigned by …. The MONITOR-ST and 2-BUS LT have been great purchases for our Mix Room!”, DUSTIN BURNETT • MIXER / PRODUCER / SONGWRITER“I know my mix is 25% or so wider than it was before, and the top end is so much more defined.”, ARIEL BORUJOW • ENGINEER“With the MONITOR-ST I can finally hear my mixes they way I always wanted to.”, KARL DERFLER • ENGINEER/PRODUCER“The Dangerous MONITOR-ST is the essential piece of gear in my arsenal. Standard Warranty: 90 days parts and labor, subject to inspection. the MONITOR-ST’s award-winning design is centered around an ergonomic, intuitive and indestructible remote control that hosts access to all of the MONITOR-ST’s features. No problem, just include as many SR units as needed. And the Aux Input can be layered with any of the four main inputs, offering up even more routing solutions. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Main monitors louder than your near-fields? If you can’t hear the nuances of what you’re working on, then you simply can’t make informed decisions. View fullsize. As the centerpiece of your studio, the MONITOR-ST handles complex routing elegantly. Now every time you switch between speakers they are matched for apparent loudness. Everything from placing a mic, to turning a knob on an EQ, to coaching a singer though a delicate passage depends on being able to hear exactly what’s going on. (Additional Switching System) modules and the CONVERT-series D/A converters for digital inputs. And because all the switching within the MONITOR-ST is handled by relays, your audio signals are delivered to your speakers unadulterated, removing all the guesswork while tracking, mixing or mastering. Require 5.1, 7.1, 10.2 or greater? MONITOR ST Remote-Controlled Stereo Monitor Controller. Among the company's impressive product portfolio are the well regarded '2-Bus' analogue summing … I thought, ‘Wow! ©2020 DANGEROUS MUSIC. The on-board talkback mic, slate output and the robust 20w/channel headphone amplifier – which can receive the Main Mix or the Aux In for custom artist mixes – round out all the routing needs for any studio. To solve these problems, we’ve made zero compromises in the MONITOR-ST, employing audiophile-grade components in an unconditionally transparent design. The SR modules allow you to add as many channels as you need to handle all of your surround monitoring tasks, all with the world-class sound and control that the ST has to offer. This modular monitor controller system offers an easy upgrade path from stereo to surround capability, and transparent audio quality to boot. And with the Dangerous Music CONVERT-2 you can connect the ST’s remote and control a number of essential switching functions. With the SR expansion unit, you can turn the award-winning ST into a versatile surround monitoring system. *Retrofits will be available starting November 30th, 2020 with 5 business day turnaround (not including shipping). Whether you’re working in a project studio or managing the complex monitor routing in a multi-room studio, the MONITOR-ST will provide the most accurate and reliable monitoring available anywhere. As requested by many clients, the MONITOR-ST rack is now shipping in an elegant ebony chassis to coordinate with the entire product line. (Additional Switching System) modules and the CONVERT-series D/A converters for digital inputs. Dangerous Music are an American company producing high-quality analogue equipment to help enhance the facilities and interfacing of computer DAW systems. The Dangerous Music MONITOR ST is an audiophile-grade, multi-purpose monitor controller for tracking, mixing and mastering that won’t color your sound. If the studio were a car, the volume knob is the steering wheel, your connection to the whole mechanism through which all important feedback is routed. Dangerous Music's Monitor ST is a remote-controlled monitor controller and source selector. Need to work in 5.1, 7.1, 10.2? An audiophile-grade, multi-purpose monitor controller for tracking, mixing and mastering that won’t color your sound.