- Covid, a Bergamo 138 nuovi casi, indice di contagio ancora in calo 30 novembre 2020L’incidenza dei tamponi è dell’11,2%. La prima domenica di zona arancione in Lombardia
- Coronavirus a Bergamo: Covid hotel, Muratella banco di prova (con Malinowskyi ospite) 30 novembre 2020Arrivano più pazienti dagli ospedali e le strutture cambiano per aumentare l’assistenza sanitaria
- L’Atalanta spreca, beffata dal Verona che vince 2-0|Foto 30 novembre 2020Una vittoria nelle ultime sei partite in campionato per i nerazzurri. I gol di Veloso su rigore al 62’ e di Zaccagni all’83’. La squadra di Gasp sconfitta dall’allievo Juric
- Coronavirus a Bergamo, il dibattito: «La montagna non è solo sci». «No, è essenziale» 30 novembre 2020Chi spinge per riaprire gli impianti e chi sostiene che non sia essenziale
- Bergamo, è morto il professor Tancredi Bianchi, una vita per l’economia e l’università 28 novembre 2020Dalla Sapienza alla Bocconi, aveva insegnato in diversi atenei. All’attività accademica aveva unito l’impegno nelle amministrazioni di istituti bancari e società. I funerali lunedì
- Cassani: "Ganna tris a Tokyo, ma ora dobbiamo salvare i giovani" 30 novembre 2020Cassani: "Ganna tris a Tokyo, ma ora dobbiamo salvare i giovani" Il c.t azzurro: "Per Filippo prova in linea, cronometro e quartetto". A rischio 300 ragazzi: "Nascono le squadre degli isolati nei comitati regionali"
- Coppa del Mondo di cross: l’iridata jr Van Anrooij gravemente ferita da freno a disco 29 novembre 2020Coppa del Mondo di cross: l’iridata jr Van Anrooij gravemente ferita da freno a disco Caduta in partenza della prova femminile a Tabor, nella Repubblica Ceca. L’olandese, che corre su strada per la Trek-Segafredo, ha 18 anni: lesione all’avambraccio, subito operata. Il suo tecnico Nys: “Mai visto un taglio così”
- Con Van Aert e Van der Poel la strada vincente parte dal cross 29 novembre 2020Con Van Aert e Van der Poel la strada vincente parte dal cross Il belga re della Sanremo ha aperto la stagione invernale: terzo. A Natale la sfida con l’olandese, primo al Fiandre
- Marchand, 109 anni e primatista dell'Ora dei centenari, scrive a Macron: "Più libertà per la bici" 28 novembre 2020Marchand, 109 anni e primatista dell'Ora dei centenari, scrive a Macron: "Più libertà per la bici" Personaggio unico e amatissimo in Francia, Marchand ha fatto 22,547 km nel 2017. La sua lettera al presidente della Repubblica: "Lo sport, e credo di esserne la prova vivente, è un antidoto alle malattie e un fattore di buona […]
Google Translate, the tech giant’s translation app, listed “a police officer” as the primary definition of “demon.” The secondary definition of demon, according to the Masters of the Universe in Silicon Valley, is “an evil spirit or devil.” The web giant removed the definitions altogether after Breitbart News requested comment on the company’s strange definition. This is the case in both Australia and New Zealand. This doesn’t explain why Google listed it as the primary definition of the word. The term is listed on most online accounts of Australian slang like this one. MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Posts on social media claim that if you ask Siri to “define demon,” one of the definitions that comes up is “NOUN Police Officer.” Many of the posts point to it as evidence of “war on law enforcement.” Although it is true that Siri, Google and Dictionary.com all have similar entries, we checked, there is more to the story. Users on reddit’s /r/Conspiracy subreddit were the first to recently notice that when the term “demon” was typed into Google’s Translate system, the first definition that the site returns is “a police officer.” Although the Internet giant removed the definitions after a Breitbart News request for comment, a screenshot of the definition can be seen below: An archived version of the Google Translate page can be found here. An image recently started to circulate around social media of a Google Definition of the term “demon” stating its definition was; “a police officer” Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. Breitbart News previously reported in 2018 that Google briefly listed “Nazism” as an official ideology of the California Republican Party due to the search engine relying on scraping information from Wikipedia which can be edited. Other slang terms for officers also show up in similar searches. Breitbart News will update this story when new information is provided. Zoom invite scam: Don’t click that phony ‘reactivate’ or ‘reschedule’ link! “Copper” for example lists “police officer” as a definition. The BLM stated they did not remove the structure which was discovered on public lands on November 18. Google Translate, the tech giant's translation app, listed "a police officer" as the primary definition of "demon." At the time, Google commented on the issue stating that vandalism on Wikipedia had resulted in the incorrect search results: This would have been fixed systematically once we processed the removal from Wikipedia, but when we noticed the vandalism we worked quickly to accelerate the removal of the erroneous information. (WJTV) - The Grenada Police Department is investigating after 11 people were shot at a biker club early Sunday morning, according to the Delta Democrat Times. The website “Law Enforcement Today” says “as if things are not bad enough for police officers, with it becoming more common then not that they are considered the enemy, they are now considered demons by Siri, Google and Dictionary.com.”. Some speculate that the definition is the result of an algorithm error or manipulation. (They also define “demon” as “a police officer” and not specifically a detective — being neither Australian nor possessed of the polymathic abilities of Dr. Johnson, I’ll let you be the judge.) GRENADA, Miss. One Reddit user named /u/Djingus_ noted that the term “demon” has been used in Australia as a slang term for “detective/officer” according to a dictionary of Australian words and terms published on WikiSource.org. However, some users and law enforcement supporters believe it’s an intentional insult to police officers. Amarillo Community Fellowship Lunch begins at 11 a.m. McDonald’s worker pays for family’s meal when mom forgets wallet; mom raises over $35K for him in return, ‘He was best at unconditional love’: Obit for Charlie the golden retriever goes viral, VIDEO: Thousands of starfish wash up on Navarre Beach after Hurricane Sally, Dog goes on ‘Homeward Bound’ style journey, swims across Lake Travis on way back home, Fire-fueled pyrocumulonimbus cloud may be the scariest formation you ever see, Watch what happens when an elementary school teacher disappears from a virtual classroom, Mini Buckingham Palace mobile home now taking reservations. SALT LAKE CITY – The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) visited the site where an illegally installed "monolith" had previously been discovered to confirm that an unknown party removed the structure sometime on the evening of Friday, Nov. 27. In some English speaking countries “demon” is a slang term for police officer and not even a particularly derogatory term. Local business talks about the impact of Small Business Saturday, Amarillo Botanical Gardens begins Christmas in the Gardens, High school football scores and highlights, After slow Black Friday, local shops looking forward to Small Business Saturday, Amarillo Angels helps Christmas come early for foster children and families, New Mexico announces tiered ‘Red to Green’ system for counties in next phase of COVID-19 response, Troop 80 offers up holiday spirit with opening day of Treeland, Prison facilities across Oklahoma on lockdown, Hospital leaders: Some COVID patients returning with worse symptoms after initial treatment and discharge, A previously busy holiday for movie theaters may be different due to the pandemic, Local chefs share tips on a delicious Thanksgiving feast. The term is listed on most online accounts of Australian slang like this one. This is the case in both Australia and New Zealand. Bureau of Land Management confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste, Maxwell’s Pumpkin Farm opens First Magical Christmas Festival this weekend, Gracie’s Project offers tips on those getting pets this holiday season, 11 wounded in ‘mass shooting’ at Grenada biker club. You may have seen people on social media posting about their search for the word “demon” using Google or Siri, only to come across a definition for police officer. In some English speaking countries “demon” is a slang term for police officer and not even a particularly derogatory term. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The secondary definition of demon, according to the Masters of the Universe in Silicon Valley, is "an evil spirit or devil." Breitbart News contacted Google to request an explanation for the issue, and has not received a reply, although all definitions for “demon” were removed after the request for comment was sent. Follow him on Twitter @LucasNolan or contact via secure email at the address email@example.com, PoliticsSocial JusticeTechGoogleGoogle TranslateMasters of the UniversePolice. — Google Communications (@Google_Comms) May 31, 2018. What are the long-term effects of COVID-19?
Caribbean Baked Chicken Thighs Recipes, Travel And Tourism Competitiveness Index 2019, Vladimir Smirnov Chess, Dual Teaching Credential And Master's Program, Erik Johansson Artworks, Mumbai To Delhi Car Route Hours, What Are Texel Sheep Used For, World Tourism Organization, Pmx Editor How To Make A Model, Oribe Silverati Illuminating Pomade,