- Covid, a Bergamo 138 nuovi casi, indice di contagio ancora in calo 30 novembre 2020L’incidenza dei tamponi è dell’11,2%. La prima domenica di zona arancione in Lombardia
- Coronavirus a Bergamo: Covid hotel, Muratella banco di prova (con Malinowskyi ospite) 30 novembre 2020Arrivano più pazienti dagli ospedali e le strutture cambiano per aumentare l’assistenza sanitaria
- L’Atalanta spreca, beffata dal Verona che vince 2-0|Foto 30 novembre 2020Una vittoria nelle ultime sei partite in campionato per i nerazzurri. I gol di Veloso su rigore al 62’ e di Zaccagni all’83’. La squadra di Gasp sconfitta dall’allievo Juric
- Coronavirus a Bergamo, il dibattito: «La montagna non è solo sci». «No, è essenziale» 30 novembre 2020Chi spinge per riaprire gli impianti e chi sostiene che non sia essenziale
- Bergamo, è morto il professor Tancredi Bianchi, una vita per l’economia e l’università 28 novembre 2020Dalla Sapienza alla Bocconi, aveva insegnato in diversi atenei. All’attività accademica aveva unito l’impegno nelle amministrazioni di istituti bancari e società. I funerali lunedì
- Cassani: "Ganna tris a Tokyo, ma ora dobbiamo salvare i giovani" 30 novembre 2020Cassani: "Ganna tris a Tokyo, ma ora dobbiamo salvare i giovani" Il c.t azzurro: "Per Filippo prova in linea, cronometro e quartetto". A rischio 300 ragazzi: "Nascono le squadre degli isolati nei comitati regionali"
- Coppa del Mondo di cross: l’iridata jr Van Anrooij gravemente ferita da freno a disco 29 novembre 2020Coppa del Mondo di cross: l’iridata jr Van Anrooij gravemente ferita da freno a disco Caduta in partenza della prova femminile a Tabor, nella Repubblica Ceca. L’olandese, che corre su strada per la Trek-Segafredo, ha 18 anni: lesione all’avambraccio, subito operata. Il suo tecnico Nys: “Mai visto un taglio così”
- Con Van Aert e Van der Poel la strada vincente parte dal cross 29 novembre 2020Con Van Aert e Van der Poel la strada vincente parte dal cross Il belga re della Sanremo ha aperto la stagione invernale: terzo. A Natale la sfida con l’olandese, primo al Fiandre
- Marchand, 109 anni e primatista dell'Ora dei centenari, scrive a Macron: "Più libertà per la bici" 28 novembre 2020Marchand, 109 anni e primatista dell'Ora dei centenari, scrive a Macron: "Più libertà per la bici" Personaggio unico e amatissimo in Francia, Marchand ha fatto 22,547 km nel 2017. La sua lettera al presidente della Repubblica: "Lo sport, e credo di esserne la prova vivente, è un antidoto alle malattie e un fattore di buona […]
Use as few or as many spaces as you need. Contact the Admissions & Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org. At least half the courses of a student’s major field must be taken at Duke, although individual departments and programs offering majors may require that a greater proportion be taken at Duke. Transfer applicants are expected to have demonstrated a high level of academic talent, both at their current higher education institution and in high school. Our office is prohibited by law from making inquiries about a student’s disability in the admissions process. Additionally, we offer application fee waivers in a limited number of situations. We welcome applications from undocumented and DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) students. There is no additional fee for paying in … Transfer Application Deadline. Because of the high volume of applicants we receive from China, Duke will accept admissions interviews from. If you have taken postsecondary or summer coursework that does not appear on your high school transcript, please request an official transcript and/or a progress report from the institution that provided instruction. If you would like to share with us more about your identity, you can do so here, or use any previous essay prompt you feel is appropriate. Please explain your reasons for not submitting testing in the Additional Information section of the Common or Coalition Application. The most successful applicants will have a minimum college GPA of 3.7 in a challenging academic program. Current Duke students, including undergraduate and other graduate students. Duke will consider the highest scores on each section of the SAT, regardless of the test date. Unfortunately, you may not apply for transfer to Duke as a part-time student. n/a. If you have attended any college or university in the past four years and will have successfully completed at least one full year of transferable college work by the August in which you hope to enroll, you qualify to apply to Duke as a transfer applicant. Ensemble fees are included in these prices. If you have already completed an undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree at a four-year college, you cannot be considered for transfer admission. For a quick reference of deadlines, click here. All requests must be submitted BEFORE the applicant has submitted the application. When a student indicates that he/she is homeschooled, the Common Application generates supplemental questions on the School Report that should be completed and submitted to provide this information. While we do not have any additional application requirements for these students, there is some benefit to providing supplementary information to help us better understand the context, the rigor, and the students’ achievements in their chosen educational path. Therefore, Duke does not accept resumes, research abstracts, and media files. Whether you’re an international applicant, one that is undocumented, homeschooled, transferring, or one with a disability—we are here to help you navigate the application process. Scroll down for additional deadlines. Students who wish to interview must submit their application by the Early Decision deadline (November 16) or the Regular Decision priority interview deadline (December 20). Please note tuition, fees, and living allowance amounts are Board of Trustees mandated and subject to change. Real people are reading your application, and we want to do our best to understand and appreciate the real people applying to Duke. You do not need a social security number to use the Common Application or Coalition Application; that field can be left blank. Parents and Counselors WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW. We accept the. There are 14 lessons each semester. DACA applicants apply in the same way U.S. citizens and permanent residents do, and your application will be considered the same way U.S citizens and permanent residents are, by the regional admissions officer responsible for where you attend high school. All students who apply to Duke, including those who have a diagnosed impairment/disability, are evaluated using the same criteria. We require first-quarter/marking-period grades for all Early Decision applicants to be submitted with the Common or Coalition Application by your counselor with the application or as soon as they become available. Of those admitted in 2018, the GPA middle 50% was 3.75 to 4.0, the middle 50% of ACT was 32 to 35, the middle 50% on the old SAT was 1440 to 1540 and 1490 to 1530 on the new SAT. All submissions are due by March 20. All interviews must be submitted by December 1 for Early Decision and March 1 for Regular Decision. Applicants are not required to present a GED or proof of accreditation. Duke offers need-based financial aid and merit-based scholarships to US citizens and to foreign citizens following the different policies outlined below. The application deadline for transfer admission is March 15. Students with disabilities (including learning disabilities, hearing or visual impairments, mobility impairments, attention deficit/hyperactivity disorders, psychiatric impairments or chronic health disabilities) who apply to Duke can choose whether or not to disclose their disability to us. $2,051 was the price of fees. Transfer application fees may be waived if transfer students are Pell grant eligible or meets one of the following indicators of economic need. All admitted students must request that a final official transcript be submitted along with the Final Report form with the Common or Coalition Application. Duke University’s goal is to provide access, inclusion, and support to all of our students and their diverse backgrounds and needs. Duke University is not test-optional for transfers for the 2020-2021 cycle. In order to earn a Duke degree, a transfer student must spend at least two years at Duke. Your application must be submitted electronically through either the. For some students, this will include AP or IB courses, whereas for others it will include honors, accelerated, or college courses. Our. $21.00 $137.75. If you intend to apply through the Common Application, please visit their website for. You do not need to plan on a major or minor in your artistic discipline(s) to submit a supplement, but you should have an interest in remaining engaged with the arts in college. Every fall, approximately 50 students transfer into Duke from another college or university. Duke University is committed to the equality of educational opportunities for all qualified students. After applying, students are matched with alumni volunteers on a first-come, first-served basis if an alumni interviewing committee is present in their area. Class of 2021. You can submit the supplemental essays with or after the other student portions of the application, no later than the application deadline. If you have information that you need to share with us that will not be reflected elsewhere in your application, you may add it to the Additional Information section of the application. We assume that the majority of transfer applicants will have had the opportunity to take SAT or ACT previously for their current university. What has changed since then, and what has led you to consider transferring? The Common Application will also include a section for students to disclose if they were impacted by community disruptions such as natural disasters and COVID-19. We do not require SAT Subject Tests, but we will consider those scores, along with other scores like AP and IB, if you choose to report them. All transferable college work should be completed at an accredited degree-granting institution. First-Year or Transfer? Degree Holders: Applicants holding Ph.D. degrees or their equivalent are generally not eligible for admission to Duke … The outstanding individuals who apply for admission to Duke each year continually astound us. Enroll in the best available and most challenging courses. Instead, we encourage you to contact, The admissions committee seeks applicants who can provide evidence of academic preparation within the past four years. For the 2020-2021 admissions cycle, we are unable to accept visual art supplements (including photographs of artwork). We generally expect students to enroll in five academic courses per year, and if a student does not take four years in a particular subject area, it should be replaced with an academic course of equal rigor. A high school diploma or GED is required for admission to Duke. Tuition & Required Fees Tuition (Trinity College and Pratt Engineering) $27,940.00 $27,940.00: Ung. Unfortunately, we cannot offer interviews to all candidates. However, course credit and advanced placement are not granted until the student has been admitted and until the official reports are received and evaluated by our Registrar’s Office. There is no separate application for international students. Official test scores must be submitted for all enrolled transfers and must match the information that we previously received. We are unable to refund the fees paid before a waiver request is made. As a part of our holistic approach, we consider both your academic and personal interests, what you’ve accomplished, and your unique experiences, perspectives, and background.