- Covid, a Bergamo 138 nuovi casi, indice di contagio ancora in calo 30 novembre 2020L’incidenza dei tamponi è dell’11,2%. La prima domenica di zona arancione in Lombardia
- Coronavirus a Bergamo: Covid hotel, Muratella banco di prova (con Malinowskyi ospite) 30 novembre 2020Arrivano più pazienti dagli ospedali e le strutture cambiano per aumentare l’assistenza sanitaria
- L’Atalanta spreca, beffata dal Verona che vince 2-0|Foto 30 novembre 2020Una vittoria nelle ultime sei partite in campionato per i nerazzurri. I gol di Veloso su rigore al 62’ e di Zaccagni all’83’. La squadra di Gasp sconfitta dall’allievo Juric
- Coronavirus a Bergamo, il dibattito: «La montagna non è solo sci». «No, è essenziale» 30 novembre 2020Chi spinge per riaprire gli impianti e chi sostiene che non sia essenziale
- Bergamo, è morto il professor Tancredi Bianchi, una vita per l’economia e l’università 28 novembre 2020Dalla Sapienza alla Bocconi, aveva insegnato in diversi atenei. All’attività accademica aveva unito l’impegno nelle amministrazioni di istituti bancari e società. I funerali lunedì
- Cassani: "Ganna tris a Tokyo, ma ora dobbiamo salvare i giovani" 30 novembre 2020Cassani: "Ganna tris a Tokyo, ma ora dobbiamo salvare i giovani" Il c.t azzurro: "Per Filippo prova in linea, cronometro e quartetto". A rischio 300 ragazzi: "Nascono le squadre degli isolati nei comitati regionali"
- Coppa del Mondo di cross: l’iridata jr Van Anrooij gravemente ferita da freno a disco 29 novembre 2020Coppa del Mondo di cross: l’iridata jr Van Anrooij gravemente ferita da freno a disco Caduta in partenza della prova femminile a Tabor, nella Repubblica Ceca. L’olandese, che corre su strada per la Trek-Segafredo, ha 18 anni: lesione all’avambraccio, subito operata. Il suo tecnico Nys: “Mai visto un taglio così”
- Con Van Aert e Van der Poel la strada vincente parte dal cross 29 novembre 2020Con Van Aert e Van der Poel la strada vincente parte dal cross Il belga re della Sanremo ha aperto la stagione invernale: terzo. A Natale la sfida con l’olandese, primo al Fiandre
- Marchand, 109 anni e primatista dell'Ora dei centenari, scrive a Macron: "Più libertà per la bici" 28 novembre 2020Marchand, 109 anni e primatista dell'Ora dei centenari, scrive a Macron: "Più libertà per la bici" Personaggio unico e amatissimo in Francia, Marchand ha fatto 22,547 km nel 2017. La sua lettera al presidente della Repubblica: "Lo sport, e credo di esserne la prova vivente, è un antidoto alle malattie e un fattore di buona […]
It tails the log files and pulls data out. On March 14, the Huffington Post reported that Facebook's PR agency had paid someone to tweak Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg's Wikipedia page, as well as adding a page for the global head of PR, Caryn Marooney.  San Mateo County, California, became the top wage-earning county in the country after the fourth quarter of 2012 because of Facebook. A graduate from the class of 2013 agreed: "I only ever used the poke then as a joke among guys." This led Apple to temporarily revoke Facebook's Enterprise Developer Program certificates for one day, preventing Facebook Research from operating on iOS devices and disabling Facebook's internal iOS apps.  Eligibility expanded to include employees of several companies, including Apple Inc. and Microsoft. (As of this writing, I poked last.) Facebook wouldn't tell you.  Israel's Jewish Internet Defense Force, China's 50 Cent Party and Turkey's AK Trolls also focus their attention on social media platforms like Facebook. Dropout. By now it's clear that the Age of the Poke is behind us. She said she shared the post “to reflect my deep belief in celebrating feminism and civic participation". , According to The Express Tribune, Facebook "avoided billions of dollars in tax using offshore companies". Created ISIS Spreads Across Middle East", "Fake news on Facebook fans the flames of hate against the Rohingya in Burma", "Myanmar's Military Said to Be Behind Facebook Campaign That Fueled Genocide", "Climate Denial Spreads on Facebook as Scientists Face Restrictions", "An open letter to Mark Zuckerberg from the parents of a Sandy Hook victim", "Facebook Fueled Anti-Refugee Attacks in Germany, New Research Suggests", "Social media is rotting democracy from within", "What Happens When the Government Uses Facebook as a Weapon?  A poll by CBS News, UWIRE and The Chronicle of Higher Education claimed to illustrate how the "Facebook effect" had affected youthful voters, increasing voting rates, support of political candidates, and general involvement. ", "Greenpeace Slams Zuckerberg For Making Facebook A "So Coal Network" (Video)", "Facebook paid £2.9m tax on £840m profits made outside US, figures show", "Facebook 'real name' policy stirs questions around identity", "Facebook under fire for 'censoring' Kashmir-related posts and accounts", "Is Facebook Really Censoring Search When It Suits Them? Once clicked by a user, the designated content is more likely to appear in friends' News Feeds. , Each registered user on Facebook has a personal profile that shows their posts and content. , Some, such as Meghan McCain have drawn an equivalence between the use of data by Cambridge Analytica and the Barack Obama's 2012 campaign, which, according to Investor's Business Daily, "encouraged supporters to download an Obama 2012 Facebook app that, when activated, let the campaign collect Facebook data both on users and their friends. People interpret the poke in many different ways, and we encourage you to come up with your own meanings. Most men were apparently conscious of the innuendo, but most thought that no one would ever actually stoop to using the poke as a romantic overture. , In January 2020, Facebook launched the Off-Facebook Activity page, which allows users to see information collected by Facebook about their non-Facebook activities. In fact, there really wasn't much to do except look at other people's profiles. Facebook then issued a statement expressing alarm and suspended Cambridge Analytica. And since it's only the people who give the poke its meaning, there was only way to figure out what it meant: I had to ask the people.  Approval of the registration of the subsidiary was then withdrawn, due to a disagreement between officials in Zhejiang province and the Cyberspace Administration of China.  On October 16, it acquired the anonymous compliment app tbh, announcing its intention to leave the app independent. In a Bahraini uprising that started on February 14, 2011, Facebook was utilized by the Bahraini regime and regime loyalists to identify, capture and prosecute citizens involved in the protests. The data is then sent to MapReduce servers where it is queried via Hive. Ptail data are separated into three streams and sent to clusters in different data centers (Plugin impression, News feed impressions, Actions (plugin + news feed)). "Between freshman and sophomore year I received a ton of pokes (and random messages) from complete strangers, from nearby schools or as far as from the other side of the country," responded one graduate of Northwestern's class of 2009. , On May 13, 2015, Facebook in association with major news portals launched "Instant Articles" to provide news on the Facebook news feed without leaving the site. The Facebook poke is especially useful in the process of overanalyzing a potential romantic interest's feelings about you based solely on impersonal online interactions. I was concerned when at first my girlfriend of three years didn't poke me back, but now that my poke has been requited, I find myself feeling more secure. , In May 2007, at the first f8 developers conference, Facebook announced the launch of the Facebook Developer Platform, providing a framework for software developers to create applications that interact with core Facebook features. One 2011 graduate from the University of Florida told me, "I had an aunt who would poke me consistently every other week." The company promised not to pursue "white hat" hackers who identified such problems. , In late July 2019, the company announced it was under antitrust investigation by the Federal Trade Commission.  The button displays the number of other users who have liked the content. " In January 2004, Zuckerberg coded a new website, known as "TheFacebook", inspired by a Crimson editorial about Facemash, stating, "It is clear that the technology needed to create a centralized Website is readily available ... the benefits are many." Facebook's rapid growth began as soon as it became available and continued through 2018, before beginning to decline. An econometric analysis found that Facebook's app development platform added more than 182,000 jobs in the U.S. economy in 2011. , Facebook uses a CDN or 'edge network' under the domain fbcdn.net for serving static data. I can do it better than they can, and I can do it in a week.  In 2018, a UK Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) select committee report had criticised Facebook for its reluctance to investigate abuse of its platform by the Russian government, and for downplaying the extent of the problem, referring to the company as 'digital gangsters'. Employees weren't notified of the break-in until December 13, 2019.  This was especially common of Facebook Messenger, where the contractors frequently listened to and transcribed voice messages of users. Changes to Facebook are rolled out daily.  Until the mid 2010s, Facebook also relied on akamai as the CDN service provider.  In 2005, the company dropped "the" from its name after purchasing the domain name Facebook.com for US$200,000. ("Here's my problem with the poke," Mashable wrote, "What the heck does it mean?") The company has come under criticism both for allowing objectionable content, including conspiracy theories and fringe discourse, and for prohibiting other content that it deems inappropriate. The friend receives a notification about the tag with a link to the photo.  , In July 2018, Samantha Bradshaw, co-author of the report from the Oxford Internet Institute (OII) at Oxford University, said that "The number of countries where formally organised social media manipulation occurs has greatly increased, from 28 to 48 countries globally. A study in the journal Vaccine of advertisements posted in the three months prior to that found that 54% of the anti-vaccine advertisements on Facebook were placed by just two organisations funded by well-known anti-vaccination activists.