- Covid, a Bergamo 138 nuovi casi, indice di contagio ancora in calo 30 novembre 2020L’incidenza dei tamponi è dell’11,2%. La prima domenica di zona arancione in Lombardia
- Coronavirus a Bergamo: Covid hotel, Muratella banco di prova (con Malinowskyi ospite) 30 novembre 2020Arrivano più pazienti dagli ospedali e le strutture cambiano per aumentare l’assistenza sanitaria
- L’Atalanta spreca, beffata dal Verona che vince 2-0|Foto 30 novembre 2020Una vittoria nelle ultime sei partite in campionato per i nerazzurri. I gol di Veloso su rigore al 62’ e di Zaccagni all’83’. La squadra di Gasp sconfitta dall’allievo Juric
- Coronavirus a Bergamo, il dibattito: «La montagna non è solo sci». «No, è essenziale» 30 novembre 2020Chi spinge per riaprire gli impianti e chi sostiene che non sia essenziale
- Bergamo, è morto il professor Tancredi Bianchi, una vita per l’economia e l’università 28 novembre 2020Dalla Sapienza alla Bocconi, aveva insegnato in diversi atenei. All’attività accademica aveva unito l’impegno nelle amministrazioni di istituti bancari e società. I funerali lunedì
- Cassani: "Ganna tris a Tokyo, ma ora dobbiamo salvare i giovani" 30 novembre 2020Cassani: "Ganna tris a Tokyo, ma ora dobbiamo salvare i giovani" Il c.t azzurro: "Per Filippo prova in linea, cronometro e quartetto". A rischio 300 ragazzi: "Nascono le squadre degli isolati nei comitati regionali"
- Coppa del Mondo di cross: l’iridata jr Van Anrooij gravemente ferita da freno a disco 29 novembre 2020Coppa del Mondo di cross: l’iridata jr Van Anrooij gravemente ferita da freno a disco Caduta in partenza della prova femminile a Tabor, nella Repubblica Ceca. L’olandese, che corre su strada per la Trek-Segafredo, ha 18 anni: lesione all’avambraccio, subito operata. Il suo tecnico Nys: “Mai visto un taglio così”
- Con Van Aert e Van der Poel la strada vincente parte dal cross 29 novembre 2020Con Van Aert e Van der Poel la strada vincente parte dal cross Il belga re della Sanremo ha aperto la stagione invernale: terzo. A Natale la sfida con l’olandese, primo al Fiandre
- Marchand, 109 anni e primatista dell'Ora dei centenari, scrive a Macron: "Più libertà per la bici" 28 novembre 2020Marchand, 109 anni e primatista dell'Ora dei centenari, scrive a Macron: "Più libertà per la bici" Personaggio unico e amatissimo in Francia, Marchand ha fatto 22,547 km nel 2017. La sua lettera al presidente della Repubblica: "Lo sport, e credo di esserne la prova vivente, è un antidoto alle malattie e un fattore di buona […]
Red Wine, Pisco, Fig, Cranberry Juice, Lime Juice, Red Apple. Fri and sat evening the lounge becomes a DJ hot spot where the pretty people of all ages come to single/mingle so if your looking, dress to impress. Shallot Confit Mustard Dressing, Persian Cucumber, Fresh Herbs, Grilled Avocado, Shallot, Toasted Almond & Ricotta Salata. Bourbon, Elderflower Liqueur, Port, Lime Juice, Muddled Black Mission Figs, Mint & Garnished with Shaved Walnuts. We would definitely recommend to friends and family in the area. Order food online at FIG & OLIVE, Newport Beach with Tripadvisor: See 430 unbiased reviews of FIG & OLIVE, ranked #37 on Tripadvisor among 486 restaurants in Newport Beach. The ambiance was nice and we also liked the decor. Map updates are paused. Seared Scottish Salmon, Ayala Spiced Shrimp, Avocado, Marinated Fennel, Arugula, Heirloom Tomato, Citrus Dressing. Service was a little slow, but the food was good and the ambiance was fun. For our main course, we had lamp chops, bouillabaisse and sea bass. It was tough to select anything but the whole Branzino, served with a choice of 2 sides (brussel sprouts & potatoes). The bellini was served room temperature (not chilled). I had the Balsamic Glazed Short Rib. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Baby Kale, Dried Turkish Fig, Mint, Parsley, Pickled Onion, Preserved Lemon, Spicy Kumquat & Citrus Dressing. My wife and daughter split the Fig & Olive Salad with the addition of grilled chicken. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. They liked the salad,...More, Ambience: 5 stars Fri and sat evening the lounge becomes a DJ hot spot where the pretty people of all ages come to single/mingle so if your looking, dress to impress. The location and seating on the enclosed patio was very nice, but they also have casual couch seating so make your desires known. The potato leek soup was a strange neon green color. FIG & OLIVE: Fig and Olive Newport Beach - See 430 traveler reviews, 215 candid photos, and great deals for Newport Beach, CA, at Tripadvisor. This is what I call a restaurant. Own or manage this property? Phenomenal ambience. It really is a mix. Our dinner date here was the latter. What a night. There is valet parking if needed like on the weekend nights. The fish wS grilled in olive oil & herbs, served at the table & was the finest I have ever eaten! I ordered a side of spinach that was good. Get quick answers from FIG & OLIVE staff and past visitors. FIG & OLIVE Newport Beach is located off the Pacific Coast Highway in Fashion Island and is, for shoppers and local residents, an escape to the French Riviera. Does this restaurant offer table service? Thinly Sliced Granny Smith Apples, Crisp Puff Pastry, Cider Glaze, Apple Chip, Vanilla Ice Cream. The chocolate soufflé dessert was the perfect finish. Then there is the dining with windows on three sides. Located in Newport Beach, Orange County. We had a few appetizers If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Depends on the time of day. We also ordered the olives, and a 3 dip olive oil tasting came complimentary. The food we tried, crostini, salad, and lobster risotto was very good. They were all excellent! Brandade, Chorizo, Tomato Concasse. Eggplant & Red Pepper Caviar, Spiced Chickpea, Cerignola Olives, Topped with Crispy Eggplant and Drizzled with a Lemon Verbena Lobster Jus. Really just what feels nice to you, no shorts tank tops or flip flops otherwise you are good to go. Food, drinks, music, people. Some meals are great but some are memorable. Serves French, Italian, Mediterranean. White with lots of glass interior and an outdoor area with a fireplace. Date night out with the wife. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience here. more. The relaxing Garden Terrace, with its outdoor fireplace, is the… Very good service. The tuna crudo needed more acid but the fish was fresh. california almost anything goes here. Charred Octopus, Spicy Feta, Pickled Jalapeno & Spiced Chickpea The restaurant has an extensive menu that is set up to allow a traditional main entree, or you can mix and match with a number of crostini, appetizers, fish bar selections etc. We've lived in OC for years and finally don't have to travel out of the county for great -- and consistent -- food. The french omelet...More. Nice atmosphere. Delivery & Pickup Options - 1734 reviews of Fig & Olive - Newport Beach "For opening night Fig and Olive was pretty good! Casual nice. You must try them! There are two main dining areas. Casual nice. The waiters were attentive and service was great. New Amsterdam Vodka, Fresh Ginger, Lime, Fresh Rosemary & Ginger Beer. Cassoulet of Carrots, Roasted Hen of the Wood Mushroom & Pearl Onions, Crispy Potato Wedges with Parmesan & Chimichurri Sauce with Subtle Spice. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The tuna crudo needed more acid but the fish was fresh. We ordered the tuna crudo, roasted beet, branzino, lamb chops, and creme brûlée cheesecake. The main dining area is when you first enter and really feels like the interior of the building. Hotels near Upper Newport Bay Nature Preserve, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, French Restaurants for Breakfast in Newport Beach, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Newport Beach, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Newport Beach, Restaurants for Group Dining in Newport Beach, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Newport Beach, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Newport Beach. This is our first time to try this restaurant and I am impressed by the level of service. We will definitely be back to try their other dishes. FIG & OLIVE Newport Beach is located off the Pacific Coast Highway in Fashion Island and is, for shoppers and local residents, an escape to the French Riviera. It is a fact...the restaurant is upscale and a bit pricey. Rated 3.6/5. The relaxing Garden Terrace, with its outdoor fireplace, is the perfect place to indulge in a glass of rosé while enjoying an extra-long lunch. I had high expectations for this restaurant but was very disappointed in both the food and service. The restaurant is separate from Fashion Island but is still convenient to the mall. Not just your ordinary crostini! Tomato, Pickled Onion, Choice of Cheese, Brioche Bun, Chef’s Sauce. Are you sure you want to delete this question? I ordered the 3-course prix fixe brunch. I ordered the Riviera Salmon, which includes parsnip lemon thyme puree, salsify &...More, we were here for an office dinner - it was a group of 15 of us.