- Covid, a Bergamo 138 nuovi casi, indice di contagio ancora in calo 30 novembre 2020L’incidenza dei tamponi è dell’11,2%. La prima domenica di zona arancione in Lombardia
- Coronavirus a Bergamo: Covid hotel, Muratella banco di prova (con Malinowskyi ospite) 30 novembre 2020Arrivano più pazienti dagli ospedali e le strutture cambiano per aumentare l’assistenza sanitaria
- L’Atalanta spreca, beffata dal Verona che vince 2-0|Foto 30 novembre 2020Una vittoria nelle ultime sei partite in campionato per i nerazzurri. I gol di Veloso su rigore al 62’ e di Zaccagni all’83’. La squadra di Gasp sconfitta dall’allievo Juric
- Coronavirus a Bergamo, il dibattito: «La montagna non è solo sci». «No, è essenziale» 30 novembre 2020Chi spinge per riaprire gli impianti e chi sostiene che non sia essenziale
- Bergamo, è morto il professor Tancredi Bianchi, una vita per l’economia e l’università 28 novembre 2020Dalla Sapienza alla Bocconi, aveva insegnato in diversi atenei. All’attività accademica aveva unito l’impegno nelle amministrazioni di istituti bancari e società. I funerali lunedì
- Cassani: "Ganna tris a Tokyo, ma ora dobbiamo salvare i giovani" 30 novembre 2020Cassani: "Ganna tris a Tokyo, ma ora dobbiamo salvare i giovani" Il c.t azzurro: "Per Filippo prova in linea, cronometro e quartetto". A rischio 300 ragazzi: "Nascono le squadre degli isolati nei comitati regionali"
- Coppa del Mondo di cross: l’iridata jr Van Anrooij gravemente ferita da freno a disco 29 novembre 2020Coppa del Mondo di cross: l’iridata jr Van Anrooij gravemente ferita da freno a disco Caduta in partenza della prova femminile a Tabor, nella Repubblica Ceca. L’olandese, che corre su strada per la Trek-Segafredo, ha 18 anni: lesione all’avambraccio, subito operata. Il suo tecnico Nys: “Mai visto un taglio così”
- Con Van Aert e Van der Poel la strada vincente parte dal cross 29 novembre 2020Con Van Aert e Van der Poel la strada vincente parte dal cross Il belga re della Sanremo ha aperto la stagione invernale: terzo. A Natale la sfida con l’olandese, primo al Fiandre
- Marchand, 109 anni e primatista dell'Ora dei centenari, scrive a Macron: "Più libertà per la bici" 28 novembre 2020Marchand, 109 anni e primatista dell'Ora dei centenari, scrive a Macron: "Più libertà per la bici" Personaggio unico e amatissimo in Francia, Marchand ha fatto 22,547 km nel 2017. La sua lettera al presidente della Repubblica: "Lo sport, e credo di esserne la prova vivente, è un antidoto alle malattie e un fattore di buona […]
This is the second Pocky Crush flavor that makes their chart, and we can totally understand why – Pocky Almond Crush has been around for a while and its popularity with all age groups means it is one of the core Pocky flavors that is usually available all year round. Glico devised and launched Pocky in 1966 and these little stick snacks have gone on to take over the world. They are the most popular limited Pocky in Japan! This Tsubu Tsubu Strawberry is probably the most common and longest lasting product in the Tsubu Pocky range. ©2020 Inbound Platform Corp. All Rights Reserved. The Pocky Crush range is another classic, so we can understand why this is in their Top 10. 10. 10. Gokuboso Pocky Your email address will not be published. Glico devised and launched Pocky in 1966 and these little stick snacks have gone on to take over the world. Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk 3. In Japan, Pocky is available in many different flavours and most of them can not be found in abroad. The coolest Pocky ever. Anyway, here is the list from LA Weekly, and for what it is worth we have also added our own current Top 10 flavors at the bottom of the post. Salty Pocky Milk for adult. Each Giant Pocky comes individually wrapped in the box and is about a foot long. Giant Pocky Sweet Milk Pocky 1. But there is so much more to Japanese Pocky than chocolate and matcha Pocky flavors. From here you can find our selection of Pocky and other Japanese biscuit sticks. From finest Matcha to rainbow, here are most unique and rare Pocky flavours available in Japan! Let’s enjoy Pocky and feel the summer! Collaborated with the famous tea brand “Gogo no Kocha (afternoon tea)”, Creamy Vanilla flavour is limitedly available this summer . Pocky Grab Bags…a new way to buy Pocky in bulk. Milk Chocolate Pocky Not only ordinal strawberry flavour Pocky, but the heart shaped Pocky is coated with bitter and sweet bitty strawberry chocolate. Pocky is the most famous Japanese sweet snack, and for a reason! Pocky Cookie Crush is indulgent and gives you thicker chocolate with chunks of Cookie, so what’s not to love? Add your top flavors in the comments, we’d be keen to see what you guys all love the most in the Pocky range. Yubari Melon flavour from Hokkaido,Uji Matcha from Kyoto and Shinshu Grape from Nagano. The word 'Pocky' is onomatopoeic, referring to the sound it … This is another classic that has been a staple in the Pocky range since the 1970s. Allegedly the slim Pocky contributes to a more intense taste – but in our opinion, as nice as it is, it comes off tasting pretty much like regular Pocky. Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk It is a rich tasting Pocky, and a suitably winter-ish box design – a cold silver box, with warm flakes of cocoa powder falling down on to the chocolate Pocky sticks. Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk Thick milk chocolate, chunks of crushed almonds, and a sweet biscuit stick. 2. Giant Pocky 5. Your email address will not be published. Mint Chocolate Pocky Simple, elegant, and a classic. Pocky. $6.50 Add to Favorites Heart Shaped Strawberry Pocky. Rich Milk Pie Pocky Pocky is the most famous Japanese sweet snack, and for a reason! Gokuboso is also know as ‘slim Pocky’. This is pretty sweet upon first tasting, but after eating a couple it stands up on its own merits and as with most Pockys it ends up being very ‘more-ish’. Chocolate on Chocolate Original Pocky It’s hard not to put Original Pocky at number 1, this is the daddy of all Pockys and it has been around in one form or another since 1966. The shorter sized Pocky midi is coated with more chocolate giving soft and fluffy texture! 6. Keeping track of the multitude of Pocky flavors is a daunting task. One of the more indulgent Pockys, and one that would probably make you feel guilty by pulling one out and eating in public. The focus is on the nuts here, not the chocolate. Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk 2. Another classic flavor, the Strawberry Pocky was first released in 1977 and has become popular among the Pocky lovers since then. It’s hard not to put Original Pocky at number 1, this is the daddy of all Pockys and it has been around in one form or another since 1966. All are very exclusive and you can only find in Japan! Tsubu Tsubu Strawberry 9. 7. Original Pocky It is basically a super-slim version that was released to some degree of popularity. Deluxe Pocky “Trinity” is now available with two flavours, Almond and Orange Peel. That said, Milk Pocky remains hugely popular in Japan, and usually gets released with bright and cartoonish box art. From finest Matcha to rainbow, here are most unique and rare Pocky flavours available in Japan! This seasonal Pocky is released in winter and features thicker chocolate and a dusting of cocoa powder – the perfect winter comfort snack. Pocky is a staple chocolate biscuit snack, and here we have an exclusive Japanese flavor featuring the blend of kuromitsu (sugar syrup) and kinako (roasted soybean powder). 8. Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk 4. Coconut Pocky. It’s one of most popular snacks in Japan which is stick biscuits coated with chocolate. Peanut Crush Pocky For more Pocky, don’t forget to check out our massive list of Pocky Flavors. And for what it is worth, this is our current Top 10 Pocky flavors, note we said ‘current’, to be honest our Top 10 changes as new releases come out and old ones are taken off the shelves.