- Covid, a Bergamo 138 nuovi casi, indice di contagio ancora in calo 30 novembre 2020L’incidenza dei tamponi è dell’11,2%. La prima domenica di zona arancione in Lombardia
- Coronavirus a Bergamo: Covid hotel, Muratella banco di prova (con Malinowskyi ospite) 30 novembre 2020Arrivano più pazienti dagli ospedali e le strutture cambiano per aumentare l’assistenza sanitaria
- L’Atalanta spreca, beffata dal Verona che vince 2-0|Foto 30 novembre 2020Una vittoria nelle ultime sei partite in campionato per i nerazzurri. I gol di Veloso su rigore al 62’ e di Zaccagni all’83’. La squadra di Gasp sconfitta dall’allievo Juric
- Coronavirus a Bergamo, il dibattito: «La montagna non è solo sci». «No, è essenziale» 30 novembre 2020Chi spinge per riaprire gli impianti e chi sostiene che non sia essenziale
- Bergamo, è morto il professor Tancredi Bianchi, una vita per l’economia e l’università 28 novembre 2020Dalla Sapienza alla Bocconi, aveva insegnato in diversi atenei. All’attività accademica aveva unito l’impegno nelle amministrazioni di istituti bancari e società. I funerali lunedì
- Cassani: "Ganna tris a Tokyo, ma ora dobbiamo salvare i giovani" 30 novembre 2020Cassani: "Ganna tris a Tokyo, ma ora dobbiamo salvare i giovani" Il c.t azzurro: "Per Filippo prova in linea, cronometro e quartetto". A rischio 300 ragazzi: "Nascono le squadre degli isolati nei comitati regionali"
- Coppa del Mondo di cross: l’iridata jr Van Anrooij gravemente ferita da freno a disco 29 novembre 2020Coppa del Mondo di cross: l’iridata jr Van Anrooij gravemente ferita da freno a disco Caduta in partenza della prova femminile a Tabor, nella Repubblica Ceca. L’olandese, che corre su strada per la Trek-Segafredo, ha 18 anni: lesione all’avambraccio, subito operata. Il suo tecnico Nys: “Mai visto un taglio così”
- Con Van Aert e Van der Poel la strada vincente parte dal cross 29 novembre 2020Con Van Aert e Van der Poel la strada vincente parte dal cross Il belga re della Sanremo ha aperto la stagione invernale: terzo. A Natale la sfida con l’olandese, primo al Fiandre
- Marchand, 109 anni e primatista dell'Ora dei centenari, scrive a Macron: "Più libertà per la bici" 28 novembre 2020Marchand, 109 anni e primatista dell'Ora dei centenari, scrive a Macron: "Più libertà per la bici" Personaggio unico e amatissimo in Francia, Marchand ha fatto 22,547 km nel 2017. La sua lettera al presidente della Repubblica: "Lo sport, e credo di esserne la prova vivente, è un antidoto alle malattie e un fattore di buona […]
Mumbai to Delhi duronto fare is Rs.4810 in First AC, Rs.2100 in Third AC and Rs.2890 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. 3 sampark-kranti trains run from Mumbai to Delhi - Kerala Sampark Kranti Express (12217), Goa Sampark Kranti Express (12449) and Maharashtra Sampark Kranti Express (12907). Needless to say there are around 30-35 options to travel to these city including 3 Rajdhanis, but a Duronto makes a special place for the journey. Mumbai to Delhi sampark-kranti fare is Rs.3865 in First AC, Rs.350 in None, Rs.1595 in Third AC, Rs.2280 in Second AC and Rs.605 in Sleeper for this train. Mumbai to Delhi Kerala Sampark Kranti Express (12217) departs from Vasai Road station (BSR) at 12:45 and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at 11:20. 12 LHB Trains. Mumbai to Delhi duronto fare is Rs.4380 in First AC, Rs.1815 in Third AC and Rs.2575 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. 1 humsafar train runs from Mumbai to Delhi - Bandra Terminus Hazrat Nizamuddin COVID 19 Yuva Special (09047). Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. Mumbai to Delhi Mumbai Central New Delhi Covid 19 AC Special (02951) departs from Mumbai Central station (MMCT) at 17:30 and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at 08:50. The 12951 Mumbai Central - New Delhi Rajdhani Express departs Mumbai Central at 5 p.m. and arrives at New Delhi Railway Station at 8.35 a.m. the next morning. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Advance Reservation Period (ARP) has been increased to 120 Days w.e.f. This train made its maiden run way later than Mumbai Rajdhani on Jan 01, 1992. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. The slowest train from Mumbai to Delhi is Mumbai Central Firozpur Janta Express (19023) which travels a distance of 1386 kms in 29 hrs 20 mints. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. The most delayed train from Mumbai to Delhi is Mumbai LTT Hazrat Nizamuddin AC SF Express (22109) which reaches Delhi H Nizamuddin with an average delay of over 0 minute. Mumbai to Delhi rajdhani fare is Rs.4785 in First AC, Rs.2100 in Third AC and Rs.2890 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. The train takes 21hr 20min to reach New Delhi from Mumbai. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Indian Railways is gradually restarting passenger trains from 12th May, 2020, initially with 15 pairs of trains. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. It made its inaugural run on Sept 28, 2009. Mumbai to Delhi rajdhani fare is Rs.4555 in First AC, Rs.1965 in Third AC and Rs.2725 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Mumbai to Delhi sampark-kranti fare is Rs.3865 in First AC, Rs.1595 in Third AC, Rs.2280 in Second AC and Rs.605 in Sleeper for this train. Electric engines (WAP 4 and WAP 7) are allotted for these high speed trains now as opposed to diesel engines earlier. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. Mumbai Rajdhani was the first Rajdhani train to get LHB coach that comes with more safety features and helps in attaining high speed. Delhi is the capital city of India. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. List of all the trains running between Delhi to Mumbai railway stations with arrival and departure time schedule. There was a strong need to connect capital city of India - Delhi to that of India's most favourite tourist destination Goa via direct Rajdhani train. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. In Pune Hazrat Nizamuddin COVID 19 AC Duronto Special (02263), seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. As with any other Duronto, this Duronto also have not had any stops initially and used to run non stop for such long distance. Hazrat Nizamuddin Pune Duronto (12263/64) is the fastest train connecting Delhi and Pune Junction. Mumbai to Delhi Mumbai CSMT Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express (22221) departs from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus station (CSMT) at 16:10 and arrives Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at 10:05. There are 16 trains from MUMBAI CENTRAL (MMCT) to NEW DELHI (NDLS) Railway Station. The train starts at 21:25:00 from Mumbai CSMT and reaches New Delhi NDLS at 18:45:00. 1 Passenger From To Date Return date (optional) From. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 375 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1175 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2785 in Second AC (2A), Rs 755 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1380 in Third AC (3A). Mumbai to Delhi humsafar fare is Rs.1455 in Chair Car, Rs.1795 in Third AC and Rs.2590 in Second AC for this train. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Book Delhi to Mumbai train tickets, and check timetable & fare on Goibibo. etrain.info is a private site and has no connection or affiliation with Indian Railways, Government of India or Government Railway sites in any way. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Maintaining an average speed of approx 90 kmph, this train has a maximum permissible speed of 160 kmph. To. Mumbai to Delhi Madgaon Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express (22413) departs from Vasai Road station (BSR) at 19:35 and arrives Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at 12:40. 49 trains (including lockdown special trains) runs from Mumbai to Delhi. 2A (two tier, air conditioned, sleeper) is a minimum of 2,830 rupees and a maximum of 4,073 rupees. 16 COV-Reserved Trains.