- Covid, a Bergamo 138 nuovi casi, indice di contagio ancora in calo 30 novembre 2020L’incidenza dei tamponi è dell’11,2%. La prima domenica di zona arancione in Lombardia
- Coronavirus a Bergamo: Covid hotel, Muratella banco di prova (con Malinowskyi ospite) 30 novembre 2020Arrivano più pazienti dagli ospedali e le strutture cambiano per aumentare l’assistenza sanitaria
- L’Atalanta spreca, beffata dal Verona che vince 2-0|Foto 30 novembre 2020Una vittoria nelle ultime sei partite in campionato per i nerazzurri. I gol di Veloso su rigore al 62’ e di Zaccagni all’83’. La squadra di Gasp sconfitta dall’allievo Juric
- Coronavirus a Bergamo, il dibattito: «La montagna non è solo sci». «No, è essenziale» 30 novembre 2020Chi spinge per riaprire gli impianti e chi sostiene che non sia essenziale
- Bergamo, è morto il professor Tancredi Bianchi, una vita per l’economia e l’università 28 novembre 2020Dalla Sapienza alla Bocconi, aveva insegnato in diversi atenei. All’attività accademica aveva unito l’impegno nelle amministrazioni di istituti bancari e società. I funerali lunedì
- Cassani: "Ganna tris a Tokyo, ma ora dobbiamo salvare i giovani" 30 novembre 2020Cassani: "Ganna tris a Tokyo, ma ora dobbiamo salvare i giovani" Il c.t azzurro: "Per Filippo prova in linea, cronometro e quartetto". A rischio 300 ragazzi: "Nascono le squadre degli isolati nei comitati regionali"
- Coppa del Mondo di cross: l’iridata jr Van Anrooij gravemente ferita da freno a disco 29 novembre 2020Coppa del Mondo di cross: l’iridata jr Van Anrooij gravemente ferita da freno a disco Caduta in partenza della prova femminile a Tabor, nella Repubblica Ceca. L’olandese, che corre su strada per la Trek-Segafredo, ha 18 anni: lesione all’avambraccio, subito operata. Il suo tecnico Nys: “Mai visto un taglio così”
- Con Van Aert e Van der Poel la strada vincente parte dal cross 29 novembre 2020Con Van Aert e Van der Poel la strada vincente parte dal cross Il belga re della Sanremo ha aperto la stagione invernale: terzo. A Natale la sfida con l’olandese, primo al Fiandre
- Marchand, 109 anni e primatista dell'Ora dei centenari, scrive a Macron: "Più libertà per la bici" 28 novembre 2020Marchand, 109 anni e primatista dell'Ora dei centenari, scrive a Macron: "Più libertà per la bici" Personaggio unico e amatissimo in Francia, Marchand ha fatto 22,547 km nel 2017. La sua lettera al presidente della Repubblica: "Lo sport, e credo di esserne la prova vivente, è un antidoto alle malattie e un fattore di buona […]
I can make adjustments to the guide camera screws and get rounder stars. Start Chat Add description, images, menus and links to your mega menu, A column with no settings can be used as a spacer, Link to your collections, sales and even external links. Powered by Shopify, Excels for use as a guide scope or wide-field observations with its compact, fast f/5 design, Multi-coated 80 mm aperture with 400 mm focal length achromatic optics are housed in an all-metal tube, Sold as optical tube assembly (OTA) only, without accessories. I'll have to tweak this until the stars are perfect I think. 1. continue as is - this would just niggle at me until I did something about it. All Rights Reserved. Add your favorite telescope eyepieces, correct-image or mirror diagonal, and finder scope or reflex sight (all sold separately) and you'll have a high-functioning instrument customized for any adventure! We will be glad to help. Still need to try it out, hopefully tonight I'll get time. We only send interesting emails and will never sell your data. Due to poor fitting componants it also has a huge light leak. Read our 101 article or get in touch. Sign up for a new account in our community. It will help with fine focus as it is a 2 speed 10:1 Crayford. And here's a pic of star shape after changing focusser, with other pic as comparison. The fast f/5.0 optical tube provides an expansive wide field-of-view which makes guide star acquisition a breeze. Not sure there is any provision on a cheap scope like this for any adjustment to collimation. Orion 60mm Multi-Use Guide Scope with Helical Focuser - 13008 . Still a bit of ghost shape but definite improvement. Sign up for OPT news, exclusive offers, and updates on the latest gear! Below are some pics showing the gap, shim and light leak on the R&P. Optical Aperture: 60 mm; $149.99 . More On The Way - Regularly Stocked Product On Order With The Supplier. It does however still show minor signs of the coma, so when the adapter is done I will still replace the focusser with the Crayford. My guiding has been good Ray, I can get 10 min subs since the belt mod on the NEQ6, prior to the belt mod I was pushing to the limit to get 5 min subs. It would be annoying if someone wanted to image something through it or even do visual work. If I got this right it should be easier to see, if not shit happens lol. I was wondering if it's caused by the lens coatings degrading Ray, when you look at the lens it appears a bit mottled ,I'll see if I can get a pic but I'm not sure if it will come out in a photo. Anyway since my imaging camera is down, I thought I'd have a bit of a look, and have come to the conclusion that the stock R&P focusser may well be the problem, as it has a lot of slop. Next time it is raining I might have to pull mine down and have a fiddle. Optically this telescope is better than its price suggests! The only thing I can put that down to is that I had the focusser off to measure the end and replaced it. Read our 101 article or get in touch. The ShortTube 80 Refractor Telescope OTA measures 15" in length and its fixed aluminum dew shield extends 3-1/4" out from the objective lens, preventing dew formation and blocking off-axis glare. I to believe the focuser is the blame. Top one has also been resized, thought I'd done that to both.LOL. I am not sure if this effects guiding or not, so I haven't tried to find or fix the issue (if it is even an issue). All guidestars seem to be cut off on one side. Specification and optics are the same as the Startravel-80 (ST80) but supplied without equatorial mount/tripod and includes a 45º Erect Image Diagonal. Here's an optical tube assembly (OTA) version our ever-popular Orion ShortTube 80 refractor telescope. The Best Dedicated Astronomy Cameras for Beginners. I also am looking forward seeing if this fixes the problem and helps improve my guiding. or b) make an adapter for the Crayford that was upgraded on my RC with a Moonlite. When focus is achieved and lock screw set, the barrel is pushed a conciderable distance, which I believe is causing image tilt, showing up as a little comet rather than a point of light. Adjusting the screws that hold the camera does improve it but its never perfect. InternetSales@optcorp.com, © 2020 OPT Telescopes. I'll see what I come up with after a tad more investigation, although, I must admit I hadn't thought of a slightly crooked lens. Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Typical Lead Time Is 7 - 14 Business Days But May Be Impacted By COVID-19 Supply & Demand Issues. Copyright © Since 2006 MyAstroSpace.com No that is the Orion SSAG. We will be glad to help. After looking at this image it does not appear as bad as I was seeing while imaging last time out, previously the coma was at least 2 to 3 times more prominant. I know the guidescope is at fault though. I know there are people out there getting those length subs from the NEQ6. Orion ShortTube 80mm OTA The Orion Short Tube 80 OTA is an improved version of the original Orion ShortTube 80 telescope, with fully multi-coated optics that reveal brighter, sharper images. Powered by Invision Community. The pics both only have stretch to see better. All things concidered not a hard choice, so I have spoken to my brother and for once they are not overly busy, and he is making the adapter for me. I'll post some pics of the adapter when I get it. 3. replace the focusser - I have two options here; a) purchase a focusser that will fit as a straight swap, the cost of which is almost as much as the scope itself, which doesn't make much sense to me. It's easy! Orion can guide you to better quality astrophotos, literally, with our CT80 80mm Refractor StarShoot AutoGuider Package. Please Log in to save it permanently. Here you go Ray. The ShortTube 80 Refractor Telescope Optical Tube Assembly is ideal for use as a dedicated guide scope for guided astrophotography pursuits. Either way it is much improved. However I've been getting some good guiding done with it so haven't bothered too much about it. The end of the collar is even threaded with male T2 threads, allowing threaded attachment of a DSLR directly to the focuser (with proper T-ring) for photography.